Smooth Line of The Madness

When sometimes darkness seems to bring goodness
When sometimes brightness seems to bring the Devil
Thy things don't seem very brilliant, and don't seem very beautiful, dazzling, gorgeous
Nothing could stop Thee from manipulating it when Thee perceive the truth, 
Things don't seem very perfect

Tuesday, January 12, 2010

A Reason to Be Acknowledged

One convinces me, it's been a long day
And I'm still recalling about the Fallen story
I couldn't just forget it
I'd always reminisce it whenever I feel like forgetting it

It's just so hard to forget about those unseen stuff when we have to
It seems so difficult to me when I actually perceive that I have to focus on my learning
Because the Fallen story keeps going around my head
Uh-huh, stupid idea.

It'd nice if--there's no devil, no things that can demolish the happiness and the vague toward God power. Life isn't easy. Like working on the land that full of thorns under our feet. 

I don't know what's going on in my head, I feel like a Poet Laureate. That's not funny, that's true. I mean it. =="

No comments:

Post a Comment