Smooth Line of The Madness

When sometimes darkness seems to bring goodness
When sometimes brightness seems to bring the Devil
Thy things don't seem very brilliant, and don't seem very beautiful, dazzling, gorgeous
Nothing could stop Thee from manipulating it when Thee perceive the truth, 
Things don't seem very perfect

Saturday, January 9, 2010

A streak of line cut off the rainbow :I

dark angel Pictures, Images and Photos

After vampires and all that ghost thingy, I've truly obsessed with angel stories. Especially when it comes to--fallen angel. It's a kind of folklore but I admire the theory. It soothes me. 

I had a dream last night, I got so frantic and cold. It felt like something's going to change in me. Everything. I realize that sounds so stupid and foggy but it's true. A dream about a sad angel--being abandoned to wait for something vicious and to condemn it. 

And before I slept last night, I've finished reading the Fallen by Lauren Kate. It was so--addictive. I couldn't stop wondering about it. About the angels--fallen to the world; like being damned or something. Abandoned by the God. I love it. Good story but I've never thought that Torment would come next. I almost laughed when I've perceived that I wasn't satisfied to read it until that like; "No! This couldn't be the end! Come on, give me some more!". Torment would be published on September 2010, it's too--long to wait. My God =='

I nnneeddd more novel. I really neeeed

No comments:

Post a Comment