Smooth Line of The Madness

When sometimes darkness seems to bring goodness
When sometimes brightness seems to bring the Devil
Thy things don't seem very brilliant, and don't seem very beautiful, dazzling, gorgeous
Nothing could stop Thee from manipulating it when Thee perceive the truth, 
Things don't seem very perfect

Tuesday, February 2, 2010

*Blinking Without the Eyelids*

:DD

Eternal's awesome. I guess I've truly into this story, better than Twilight Saga but not Fallen, of course. 

I just guess if we human can live forever, without serpents. 

It's sad when I know that I'm a fragile one that was losing herself from the reality. And when I got on my feet back, I know I wouldn't have been so real. Feel like I'm floating, in my dreams. LOL

That's funny, though. I know I've been rambling about things here but I don't even give a damn about what you guys think, (as if i have readers, lol). 

I just express the feeling that I feel when I've finished reading a novel. And what the novel tells me about. It's like watching a movie in my head. Guys, watch out, I have TV in my head. :D

No comments:

Post a Comment