Smooth Line of The Madness

When sometimes darkness seems to bring goodness
When sometimes brightness seems to bring the Devil
Thy things don't seem very brilliant, and don't seem very beautiful, dazzling, gorgeous
Nothing could stop Thee from manipulating it when Thee perceive the truth, 
Things don't seem very perfect

Monday, February 1, 2010

Succeed, Again, Pursued.

Ngee~ I've gotten The Seven Rays this morning and not to mention that I've also grabbed the Eternal by Cynthia Leitich Smith. 

And by the time I'm typing this one, I've finished reading The Seven Rays and it was completely awesome, and amazing! I've never been wrong in choosing, ;)

Alright then, gonna read the Eternal. 

:D surely the best novel, when here it says: Stephanie Meyer, move over, Twilight fans, you're gonna love Eternal. ;p

As usual, hahah!

Love, 
>F

No comments:

Post a Comment